This is a graded discussion: 5 points possible
due Oct 26, 2022Writing Process ListNo unread replies.2121 replies.
Purpose of the Assignment: To identify what you learned from studying your own writing process. To generate ideas and content for your writing process analysis paper.
Intended Audience: Classmates. Instructor.
Assignment Description: Post a list of everything you have learned about your writing process and provide a reference for each item on the list from your data (either the self-portrait and/or the writing log). You should have at least four ideas/findings on your writing process list. Use the readings, video lectures, notes, and discussions we’ve had about the writing process to help you generate this list. You should already have some writing process material for this list of insights. Come back to this discussion forum and respond to at least two of your classmates’ lists using the following discussion questions:
Workshop Discussion Questions
- What ideas are interesting on this list? Why are they interesting? What value do you see in them?
- How can the student expand or elaborate on any of these ideas?
- How well does the evidence from the writing log or self-portrait support the points on the list?
- What evidence would help bolster or support these ideas?
- What is one thing you learned from the list that you find most important? Why?