In 4-5 pages, list and discuss:
- What is meant by green supply chain?
- Discuss the cost of congestion in the transportation system?
- Discuss advances in truck navigation.
- Discuss issues with supply and demand of fuel.
- What type of technology is being utilized to foster collaboration in the supply chain by carriers and shippers?
- all of the above are used
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"