- The articles you select must be from peer-reviewed resources and must have been published within the past 5 years. If your topic is so recent that peer-reviewed literature has yet to be produced, search the business or learned press and professional literature.
- You are expected to substantiate your critical analysis with citations from the articles you selected.
- Note that—at the Doctoral level—you are expected to critically review and synthesize research rather than just stating your personal opinion.
The Assignment (3- to 5-pages not including your Title Page or References):
Identify and critically evaluate two current topics or issues in management. Do the following in your analysis:
- Briefly, identify, and summarize each topic or issue.
- Why each is worthy of critical analysis
- Their importance to organizations in general
- The implications for management
- Their relationship to social change
After you have finished writing your analysis, skip down a few lines, and write a few comments related to your experience using the Walden Library and searching for articles. Address the following points:
- Briefly describe your article search process.
- Identify the Walden Library databases you searched.
- Identify the journals you chose.
- Explain why you selected those journals.
- Explain how you assessed whether the journals were peer-reviewed.
- Explain how this experience affects your approach to searching for articles in the Walden Library database the next time you are required to do so for an Assignment.
- Include a Reference List following APA-formatting conventions.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"