Provide an explanation of the issue:
- What is the issue? Why is it important? Why is it of interest to you? (If it’s not of interest, choose a different topic!)
- What has been proposed or attempted to address the problem, and by whom?
- Focus on the issue. (If you identify a specific bill addressing the issue, you can cite and discuss it, but don’t focus only on the bill—focus on the issue).
- Include at least three sources. These do not need to be peer-reviewed journal articles, but they should come from an authoritative source. (Please do not cite Wikipedia, a personal blog or a social media post).
- Don’t worry if you don’t know yet about the policy process—i.e., about the workings of legislation, regulation, or court decisions. That will come later. For now, focus on the issue.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"