For this week’s assignment you will write the Research Design section of your thesis. At this point you will have identified an appropriate research design as a result of writing your literature review and reading the material in this week’s lesson.
The following description for this section of your thesis is from the End of Program Manual (EOP):
Research Design/Methodology: Describes how the student will test the hypothesis and carry out his/her analysis. This section describes the data to be used to test the hypothesis, how the student will operationalize and collect data on his/her variables, and the analytic methods that to be used, noting potential biases and limitations to the research approach. It should include:
- identification and operationalization (measurement) of variables;
- a sampling plan (i.e., study population and sampling procedures, if appropriate);
- justification of case studies used;
- data collection/sources (secondary literature, archives, interviews, surveys, etc.);
- a summary of analysis procedures (pattern-matching, etc.); and
- the limitations of study and bias discussion.
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"