Interview the healthcare administrator
In your interview, cover the following topics and the additiional questions that you developed as part of your practicum assignments:
- Quality Improvement Measure (QIM) being implemented or currently identified in his/her organization
- Why the QIM is needed/required (core measure improvements, increased rate of falls, poor pain control surveys, etc.)
- History of the proposed QIM
- Any previous change agents?
- Any attempts to implement similar measures?
- Any possible obstacles to the implementation of the QIM or any resistance to change?
- Stakeholders affected by the QIM and outcomes sought
- Overall goals of the QIM
- Alternatives/recommended options available as a backup plan
In two to three typed pages, provide the dialogue of the conversation you had during your interview with the chosen healthcare aadministrator. Include all topics discussed.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"