Please answer each question/prompt with at least 3 complete sentences.
Chapter 6 PowerPoint
– Explain the three main sources of data that e-marketers use to address research problems.
– Explain the how and why e-marketers need to check the quality of research data gathered online.
– Explain why the internet is used as a contact method for primary research and describe the main internet-based approaches to primary research.
Chapter 7 PowerPoint
– Describe the internet exchange process and the technological, social/cultural and legal context in which consumers participate in this process.
– Explain the broad individual characteristics, psychology, and consumer resources that consumers bring to the online exchange.
– Explain the five main categories of outcomes that consumers seek from online exchanges.
Chapter 8 PowerPoint
– Explain the characteristics of the three major markets for e-business.
– Explain why and how e-marketers use market segmentation to reach online customers.
Chapter 9 PowerPoint
– Explain product and describe how it contributes to customer value.
– Explain how attributes, branding, support services, and labeling apply to online products.