1) What is your proposed topic/title and reasoning for the selected topic (Refer to assignment #1)?
2) Critique of ONE article pertaining to your selected topic from Assignment #1:
All students are required to critique an article found in a healthcare-related journal.
The critiques should be 500 words or more (Excluding references). Your critique should contain the following elements:
- Provide a complete citation of the article (the title of the article, authors, journal, volume, year, and pages).
- What are the research questions/hypotheses?
- What are the major theories that it examines (be sure to briefly explain the
- What is the research methodology (sample size, independent variables,
dependent variables and how were they measured)?
- Summarize the major results
- What does the author say is the major contribution of the study?
- What would you say are the strengths of the study with a focus on its methodology?
- What would you say are the weaknesses of the study with a focus on its methodology?
- Provide Link to Article in APA format; as a reference
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"