This week we explored the concepts of ethical character development and the most dangerous of shadow casters: evil. In this assignment, you will explore these two concepts in depth.
In your paper,
- Describe your thoughts about character development
- Explain the benefits of character development by learning from hardship.
- Explain the five perspectives of evil and your thoughts about them.
- Summarize ways to break the cycle of evil.
- Analyze an unethical leader.
- Discuss the ways you can use this lesson in the real-world.
The Character Development and the Faces of Evil paper
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"