- After you complete the reading for this week, apply what you have learned in answering the following questions using no less than 600 words total.
- Your answers should be submitted in a Microsoft Word doc or docx.
- Ensure that you answer the questions thoroughly and completely, providing solid support for your rationale (a minimum of 300 words minimum for each question).
- Briefly describe the role of the following groups in entrepreneurship: young people, women, minorities, immigrants, part-timers, home-based business owners, family business owners, copreneurs, corporate castoffs, corporate dropouts, social entrepreneurs, and retired Baby Boomers
- Choose one of those groups and explain the opportunities and potential challenges faced by that particular group in society today as it relates specifically to entrepreneurship, the implications, and your recommendations to address the challenges based on your research.
Please ensure you “discuss” and “describe” as required, providing a clear understanding of the material! You are graded on your critical thinking skills and understanding of the concepts.
Scarborough, N. M. (2019). Essentials of entrepreneurship and small business management (9th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. ISBN 13: 9780136879664
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"