Continue with the CITI training. This week’s readings and activities were introspective: you had to evaluate how your choice of a degree path and your worldview will affect your research. Now you will appraise the merits of qualitative research designs.
- Begin your paper with an overview of the value of qualitative research (1-2 cited paragraphs). Be sure to make the connection between the research problem and the qualitative approach.
- Determine if there is the potential to employ a mixed methods approach (1-2 cited paragraphs).
- Explain how your degree path informs your research approach (1-2 cited paragraphs).
- Based on your discovery of your worldview, share your thoughts about how this will affect your research (1-2 cited paragraphs).
- Justify and construct a theoretical or conceptual framework for the research problem; this section must be clearly written to ensure that the reader is seeing the proposed research through your framework.
- Include a brief discussion on how your degree type affected your framework selection.
Length: 3-5 pages.
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly sources; find 3 additional sources to support your framework.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"