Investigating the Career of an Academic or Advanced Researcher
For this week’s research paper, let’s start using your logistical skills in the South University Online Library. Look for practitioner-oriented publications that discuss the career of an academic or advanced researcher. The Chronicle of Higher Education and the Harvard Business Review are good places to start but cast a wide net across business disciplines.
- This assignment is different from normal; do not use peer-reviewed academic journals.
- You are investigating the work life and/or personal life of an academic or advanced researcher; however, you should not select one actual person’s life to investigate.
- Based on your review, synthesize at least 5 key insights about working in higher education and research. Support those insights with the articles from practitioner-oriented publications. Look for principles, best practices, and developmental ideas in your review.
- Propose the potential careers you believe would be a “best fit” for you, based on your research of multiple sources.
- Complete your response to this assignment in a 5- to 8-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name the document SU_BUS7000_W1_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- By the due date assigned, submit the document to the Submissions Area.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"