Link for 100 Best Companies to Work For– https://fortune.com/best-companies/2020/search/
Above is the link of organizations that you will choose your three successful organizations from. You May Choose Any Company That is Unsuccessful for you fourth organization.
Below is the overview for the group project and the rubric I will use to grade the assignment:
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of the project is to give your team an opportunity to apply what has been learned about organizational behavior (through course lectures, readings, research, and discussions) and expand research skills to analyze problems of an organization. Since organizational work involves working and communicating with others, you are asked to participate in a group project. You will be randomly assigned to work in groups.
The aim of the group project is two-fold: 1) the project allows you to research and explore organizational behavior concepts in depth and 2) the project allows you to evaluate a current concept within organizational behavior within multiple organizations using the OB concepts we have learned and the analytical skills you have developed in the course. Your team will select a current concept in OB and identify at least four organizations in which this concept is applied to research and present on.
What to Do
*While the main focus of your research should focus on the OB concept chosen, you may incorporate other OB concepts/theories that strengthen your research. Be sure to aim for depth rather than breadth regarding the use of use of additional OB concepts. Any additional concepts should NOT change the focus of your research, but strengthen.
Don’t forget to include:
• Prepare a report to address all aspects of the assignment.
• This report should be no less than 15 pages and no more than 20 of content. Imaged (graphs, charts, & images should not count towards your 15 pages of content – Title page and Reference does not count towards your 15 pages of content.
• You must have at least 10 references (5 must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles). All outside sources should be referenced and must be properly cite both in text and on your reference page.
• In addition to the 15 pages of content, you will want a title page and references.
• This report MUST be in proper APA format.