1) Minimum 4 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 8 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
THIS IS A RESEARCH PAP3R….NOT A LITERATURE REVIEW!!!!!
Do NOT include tables, lists, bullet points, and graphs in the pap3r.
Be sure to AVOID CONTRACTIONS in formal writing.
ONLY use the pap3rs provided as references
Please read the comments carefully before (File Feedback) writing the final research pap3r.
You must use the outline worksheet provided to organize your pap3r
1. Introduction (1 paragraph)
a. Provide essential background information to understand the subject matter.
-i.e what is gene editing?
– when was it first practiced?
b. Thesis should state the position (1 paragraph):
a.Make a brief introduction to include the thesis, including:
b.Three reasons/key points.
-Ex. The covid-19 vaccine should be mandatory because it decreases the spread of the virus, decreases the burden on healthcare professionals, and decreases death rates.
ITALICIZE OR UNDERLINE THE THESIS STATEMENT
2. Supporting background (5 paragraphs)
a. The supporting details should provide solid evidence to support each point in the thesis Including
iv. Expert opinions
3. Opposing background (4 paragraphs)
a. The opposing views section should present the argument against the position
i. Should present two opposing views and a rebuttal for each.
– Ex: If the thesis is as indicated in the example above the opposing view can be addressed as follows:
Opponents may argue that the covid-19 vaccine should not be mandatory because it has side effects, but according to Dr. Fauci, this argument is not substantial because “the side effects are mild and non-life-threatening such as fever and soreness at the injection site” (2021).
4. Conclusions (1 paragraph)