Topic: Prevention of drug and substance abuse
Using your topic from Part 1 of this project, outline the details of your communication campaign. In 1,500-2,000 words, do the following:
- State at least 4 goals for your group’s campaign. (300 words).
- Describe the context in which the campaign is being conducted (i.e., a worksite, state campaign, or national campaign). (300 words).
- Specify how formative research, audience segmentation, message construction, media, strategy, and evaluation will be used.
- Explain how behavior change theories should be used to explain the strategies you use in conducting your campaign.
- Provide sample copy of messages that you will use in the campaign.
- Course readings and additional readings must be used to justify choices. You must use a minimum of 10 sources.
THIS IS GROUP PRLJECT. PLEASE COMPLETE ONLY QUESTION 1 & 2
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"