Part one: Describe the different historical definitions of and causal explanations for rape. Part two: Apply rape proclivity theory and routine activity theory to sexual assault. Part three: Analyze the interactional contexts in which stranger rape and party rape most often occur.
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar.
- Length: each submission must be no less than 250 words in length; there is no maximum length.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"