For this assignment, you will use the information from your implementation plan to complete the third phase of the public health project: development of an evaluation and stakeholder engagement plan. In a narrative of 1,000 words, include each of the following in your plan:
- Description of the type of evaluation you will conduct.
- List of evaluation questions to direct your evaluation.
- Description of the evaluation framework guiding your evaluation.
- Refer to the findings of your evaluation design comparison for selecting your evaluation design. Describe the evaluation design you selected for your program/intervention. Provide a rationale as to why this design is best for the evaluation of your intervention.
- Describe evaluation methods. Identify and describe quantitative and qualitative data collection methods you will use to evaluate your program/intervention.
- Describe strategies for identifying stakeholders, disseminating findings to stakeholders, and engaging in collaboration and partnership toward sustaining your program for improved outcomes for the health issue.
You are required to cite to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and public health content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"