Read the article, and in the summary you write, address the following points:
- What’s the thesis of the reading, or the main point it tries to make? What are some facts that are cited in support of the central thesis?
- How does the article relate to the themes of our class, and to society today?
- What viewpoint does the article take with regard to the subject? Is it comprehensive, or does it overlook any part of the issue it discusses that you’re aware of? Why could that be the case?
- Does the article deal with a so-called watershed event (an event that alone signaled a significant change in our society), or not?
– make sure to summarize the article in 3-4 pages (double spaced, 12-point font, one inch margins).
– NO PLAGIARISM
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"