Submit a 1-page paper reflecting on your previous understanding (or misunderstanding) of the working poor and what you have learned so far in the course.
Read the following articles:
- Introduction to The Working Poor, by David Shipler.
- “What Do We Think Poverty Looks Like” by Tracie McMillan, The New York Times, July 8, 2017.
- “Understanding Poverty and Its Various Types” by Ashley Crossman, ThoughtCo, July 18, 2019.
- “Equal Opportunity, Our National Myth by Joseph Stiglitz, The New York Times, February 16, 2013.
- “Poverty in America is Mainstream” by Mark R. Rank, The New York Times, November 2, 2013.
- Profile of the Working Poor
- Who Are the Working Poor?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"