- Taking the planning structure discussed in Chapter 3 in Business Writing Today:
- Decide on the best content to discuss the problems, solutions, audience, and call to action needed for your proposal.
- Consider how to organize the beginning and middle, to make it end with action from your audience.
- For your discussion post, share some of your problems, solutions, or your call to action.
- Show how you will organize them by adding your draft outline to your discussion post.
- Review strategic communications outlines from at least two of your peers. Provide feedback.
- Don’t be afraid to challenge their assumptions, suggest new possibilities, and affirm their choices when those choices are good.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"