Select one of these topics to summarize and discuss. These topics explore clinical standards, disease-specific assessments, and risk assessment tools, as well as evidence-based practice for cardiovascular pathology topics for this section. Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
- Heart Failure Evidence-Based Practice and Treatment Standards for Either Systolic, Diastolic, or Mixed Heart Failure (Systolic and Diastolic)
- New York Heart Association Classes of Heart Failure
- Boston Heart Failure Criteria
- Framingham Cardiac Risk
- Heart Failure Survival Score
- HEART Score
- CHADS-Vasc 2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation
- TIMI Risk for STEMI and NSTEMI
- Any Other Standardized Cardiac Assessment or Risk Prevention Scales
- Address Hospice Cardiac-Specific Qualifying Diagnosis
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"