Identify a testable hypothesis about child development using one of the theories described in your course readings. After creating a hypothesis:
- Describe how you would use the scientific method to determine whether your hypothesis is correct.
- Describe the steps of the scientific method that must be taken to verify the hypothesis.
- Describe what research strategy you would use. Use concrete examples to justify your rationale.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"