Based on research you conduct using scholarly literature on SWOT analysis, answer the following questions:
1. What analytical questions should be asked to identify the current position of the firm?
2. What role does a business consultant play in SWOT analysis?
3. To what does a business compare their strengths to when conducting a SWOT analysis?
4. To what does a business compare their weaknesses to when conducting a SWOT analysis?
5. To what degree can a firm compare market opportunities to their capabilities using SWOT alone?
6. What additional tools can be used along with SWOT to provide a more complete picture of the businesses current competitive position?
7. What other tools or analyses can be done to interpret results?
8. If managers find a disconnect between the firms competitive position and their capabilities, what can or should be done?
MINIMUM 2200 WORDS, ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM, AT LEAST 9 SCHOLARLY APA PEER REVIEWED SOURCES. DUE 11/25/21 AT 10AM.