You are an entrepreneur who designed a unique line of vegan friendly facial treatment boutique and bar providing different facial treatments in downtown Vancouver. Your service is upscale level of service and you have your patented product line available in store. You make personal product offering and sales within your boutique as well. The ambience at your boutique is a tropical relaxing scheme and your slogan is: “We bring the tropical scent to your doorstep.” Services are more of fast treatment and walk in guests are the ones looking for a five to ten-minute of relaxation on the way to a business meeting or a business dinner or even during their lunch break hour. Reservations are done for those in need of more in depth treatment services though. Pandemic caused you to reduce the number in store guests from 12 to 6 and you have been forced to cut your team of professional staff to half. The number of reservations were hit by 50% and you have lost over two third of your walk in guests.
Study your competitors in the market and try to answer the following questions.
This is a case study and you need to write a report of 2 to 3 pages and refer to the questions in your report. Please do not address questions separately. You report should include:
Rubrics to assess this assignment will be the CASE STUDY RUBRICS
1. The place use to work very well and had a walking customer which has been affected after Pandamic.
2. They are not much on social media.
3. Their USP is the plant based product that they use in massage.
4. They also sell the product but that is not their target, they want to increase their business bas client coming again.
5. POst pandemic they have to reduce the capacity to 6 chairs from 12 .
6. PLEASE REFER THE RUBRICS ATTACHED
PAGES RE: 2-3 PAGES, min 2 ref per page