Find a recent article, image, advertisement, job posting, or creative source of your choosing that speaks to the challenges and/or opportunities related to equity in the American workplace. Remember that equity speaks to many constructs, such as race, ethnicity, gender, veteran/military status, working parents, single parents, learning and/or physical differences, etc. so expand your mind as you conduct a search for sources.
- In a 1-2 page double-spaced Word document, share the source you located and reflect on how the source speaks to the themes of our class this week.
- Consider as you write: What did you learn from the source? What further questions might you have? How does it connect to themes we have explored and discussed in this course?
- A reflection is a space to explore your forming ideas and thoughts, and as such, your writing may take a personal, casual tone.
- Be sure, however, that within the reflection, you properly cite any outside materials- including the source you’ve selected, in MLA format.
- If you are unclear about the proper citation format, reach out to your instructor with questions and/or consult the resources in the “student writing support” folder in ulearn. You will also find MLA resources posted within the Syllabus & Course Info page.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"