ep 1 Post a response to the discussion board.
Respond to the following questions, and if it’s relevant, include your own personal experience:
- Statement: The most common major error that a speaker can make is to attempt to cover a topic that is too broad in scope.
- Imagine that you are preparing to speak to a group of high school students with the purpose of motivating the students to vote. Your topic for this speech is “Teens, Politics, and Social Media.”
- List the steps that you would take to narrow your topic.
Step 2 Read and respond to other students’ posts.
Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them. In addition to other comments you may have, address the following in your response posts:
- Are the other students’ topics still too broad? Give feedback.
- Are there any points that seem weak? Explain.
- How would this speech differ if the audience was older?
Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to support or debate at least two other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support opinions.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"