Career Exploration Resources
The resources below will assist you in completing the required Career Exploration Assignment for our class.
- CareerQuest (For Job Seekers, CareerQuest provides access to an e-resume review process allowing you to submit your resume and receive a helpful report so you can make improvements. It also allows you to submit your resume to a job posting of interest.)
- CareerQuest ToolBox (access os limited to those who register with UMGC Career Quest)
- Prepare a one-page report, single-spaced, with double spacing between paragraphs.
- What is your experience with the UMGC Career Quest account system?
- If you set up an account describe any benefit you experienced.
- If you are not a job seeker, consider the UMGC Career Quest resources you might recommend to others.
- Explain how our course, ACCT 220 Principles of Accounting I, also known as Financial Accounting, relates to your academic and career goals. The course objectives are listed below to help you consider this question.
- define the fundamental principles of accounting to describe basic business transactions
- identify and analyze basic business transactions to record them in an accounting information system
- prepare financial statements and documents in the appropriate format
- identify and communicate with users of accounting and financial information to facilitate analytical decision making
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"