The purpose of this discussion is to allow you to consider how nonparametric tests are used and how two types of chi-square tests compare. To do this, you will need to explain statistical concepts and assess assumptions, limitations, and implications associated with statistical tests.
For your initial post,
- Describe the chi-square goodness-of-fit test. Explain what this test measures.
- Explain how the chi-square goodness-of-fit test is similar to and different from a simple frequency distribution.
- Describe the chi-square test of independence. Explain what this test measures and how it is similar to and different from the chi-square goodness-of-fit test.
- How do you know when to use one analysis over the other?
- Provide a real-world example in which either a goodness-of-fit test or a test of independence should be used.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"