- What roles do performances play in the everyday working contexts of nurses, especially as these relate to supervisors and those supervised?
- Could the interactions and conversations of nurses in their professional encounters be studied by anthropologists as performances? Why or why not?
- What about nurses’ interactions with patients? What about nurses’ interactions with other healthcare providers?
- What about gendered interactions in the nursing profession, could those be viewed as performances?
- A focus of your response should be to define the word “performances” based on what you have learned in the course content and personal experience. Build on your definition by reading and responding to your peers’ posts and definitions and how they respond to you.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"