In at least 750 words, or 3 double-spaced pages, prepare a case report that addresses the following:
- Based on the case study provided, respond to the following questions:
- Mention the symptoms and signs you found in this patient.
- Did you find any remarkable detail in the personal and social history of our patient that can help to make the diagnosis?
- What is a silent myocardial infarction, and why did it happen to this patient?
- What results do you expect to find in the tests ordered?
- What are some differential diagnoses?
- What are some complications of myocardial infarction?
- The patient suffers from silent myocardial infarction, but there are other types of heart diseases. Consider these questions:
- Describe the heart valvular disorders and how they can produce cardiac failure.
- What is endocarditis, and what are the most common causes?
- How many types of shocks are there? Explain them.
- As a lifetime smoker, the patient is at risk of several respiratory disorders. Consider these questions:
- What is COPD? What are the three most common diseases that produce a COPD? What are their causes?
- What is asthma? Explain the origin of its symptoms.
- What is a pneumothorax? What are its symptoms and signs, and what are its causes?
All references must be cited using APA Style format. Minimum of 3 sources
Please review attached case study and grading rubric
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"