Update the GUI application you have developed so far by adding a Java application to store the order just made by the customer in a file and present a file confirmation message using files and streams. You may accomplish this by outputting the sub order information to a file. Finally, you will read this file to display the order confirmation information.
- Output user-entered data to a destination file using the file class.
- Input data from a source file using the file class.
- Use FileWriter class and PrintWriter class to output an order confirmation.
- Beverage: xxxx
- Sub bread: bbbbbbb
- Sub type: ttttttttttttt
- Sub size: ssssssss
- Name: fffffff lllllll
- Address: aaaaaaaaaa
- City: ccccc
- State: ss
- Zip: zzzzz
- Phone: nnn-nnn-nnnn
Input File: SubOrder.txt
The following are the U5 Individual Project deliverables:
- Save the final program code you just developed and ran successfully in a ZIP file that includes all of your Java project files and a sample output file.
- Update the Design Document title page with the new date and project name (U5 IP).
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Update use diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams if the actual development of the application changes some of the original representations from Unit 1.
- Save screenshots of your application, and paste them under the section called “Famous Favorite Sub Ordering Application Screenshots.”
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document yourname_ITSD424_IP5.doc.
- Submit the final design document and Java application ZIP file for grading.
Please submit your assignment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"