Please write an annotated bibliography of the sources you will use to support your thesis.
- Each annotation must include a full, properly formatted APA citation and one to two complete paragraphs explaining the basic argument the work makes and the type of evidence used to prove this thesis
- Bibliographies must contain at least 10 sources, including a variety of primary and secondary sources, including two full-length books from reputable academic presses, five primary sources, and articles from at least three scholarly, academic journals.
- Wikipedia, Answers.com, encyclopedias, dictionaries and non-professional web sites are not accepted sources.
- All bibliographies are to be written in Microsoft Word or RTF, double-spaced, with no more than 1.25” margins, using standard 12 point font
- Bibliographies are due at the end of Week ______. Bibliographies are to be submitted as an attachment via the Assignments Folder ONLY
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"