Directions for Part 3
- For Part 3 of the direct care project, you will be presenting the PowerPoint to your identified audience. There is no submission for this assignment.
- Presentation should be scheduled between Saturday of Week 5 through Saturday Week 6.
- You may present on more than one date/location to accommodate attendees.
- View the Direct Care Project Part 3 Tutorial (Links to an external site.).
- Think about how you will be presenting the PowerPoint.
- You may present using a laptop, tablet, or projector.
- Make sure the presentation is visible to audience.
- You may print handouts for your audience.
- Determine what professional attire you will wear to presentation. You are representing Chamberlain University.
- Under templates below, download the following:
- Attendance Form (1 sheet)
- PRE-Survey (1 per attendee)
- POST-Survey (1 per attendee)
- Modify the templates to fit your topic. See areas in red on the templates.
- Print your speaker notes and practice the presentation.
- Contact the individuals to confirm the location and time.
- Come to presentation prepared with attendance form, surveys, notes, handouts (if needed) and laptop.
- Greet your audience professionally.
- Have all attendees complete all the information on the Attendance Form.
- Have all attendees complete the PRE-Survey prior to the presentation and return to you.
- Present your topic and answer any audience questions.
- Have all attendees complete the POST-Survey after the presentation and return to you.
- Thank the audience for their time.
- Save the surveys and attendance form for Part 4: Evaluating the Project.
Click on the links below to download your required templates.
Attendance Form Template (Links to an external site.)
PRE-Survey Template (Links to an external site.) (replace words in red with your project details)
POST-Survey Template (Links to an external site.) (replace words in red with your project details)
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"