By the due date assigned, post a one- or two-paragraph response of at least 150-200 words
- Choose a poem to analyze from this week’s assigned reading list (see below). We are reading and discussing the works of Gwendolyn Brooks, Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost, and Langston Hughes.
- Create a written response of a paragraph or two of at least 150-200 words.
- You may use the following questions to develop a response to your poem, or you may discuss another more appropriate literary element (e.g., imagery, characterization, theme) as best fits your selection:
- What are some of the key symbols or metaphors in the poem, and how are they used to convey meaning to the reader?
- How do these elements enrich the poem and deepen your understanding of its themes?
- What is your reaction to the poem’s content and language? Would you recommend this poem to friends?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"