- Current and Future Economic Issues Impacting the Health Care Sector
Use the Internet or Strayer online databases to research five of what you believe to be the most important and pressing economic issues that confront the United States health care industry today and will continue to do so into the next decade.
Provide a review of these issues in a 10–12-page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed description of the issues that you have researched.
- Analyze the most significant economic effects of the researched issues on the health care industry. Provide at least two examples of these issues to support your response.
- Suggest specific strategies that relevant entities/stakeholders may use to address the selected issues from an economic perspective. Justify your response.
- Determine the strategic manner in which the United States can apply best economic best practices from other countries in addressing these issues.
- Assess the likelihood of government and or private sector effectively addressing the issues.
- Use at least ten current references. Five of these references must be from current peer-reviewed sources to support and substantiate your comments and perspectives.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Formulate strategies for applying economic best practices from other countries to address economic issues confronting the U.S. health care industry.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"