- Research and choose articles that discuss and examine a specific health policy that relates to your selected health issue.
- The purpose of an annotated bibliography is to select the most relevant articles (research or evidence-based) from a peer reviewed and reliable journal or source.
- Do not cite or use a website for this assignment.
- Please note: A website is not considered an article. If you select a peer reviewed article published on a web site, use the correct citation. See section 6.31 and 6.32 of your APA manual.)
- Select five (5) articles from peer-reviewed journals that relate to your chosen issue and specific policy.
- Reference each article in proper APA format and include the following information underneath each reference:
- For each article write:
- 3 -5 sentence summary of the article
- 2 sentences about the purpose of the article
- 2 sentences why the article is credible for your topic
- 2 sentences explaining how you could use the article in your final project
Each annotated bibliography entry should be 250 words. Do not copy/paste the abstract for this assignment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"