Part 1: You will submit these Q&A assignments in one document next week to Blackboard. Read and Write answers to the following assignments from the book Miller-Cochran, S. K., Stamper, R., & Cochran, S. (2019). An insider’s guide to academic writing: A rhetoric and reader. Boston, MA: Bedford/St. Martins, Macmillan:
- First, you will complete the assignment, then you will post it to the discussion board for peer review, and you will respond to another peer’s post on the same discussion board.
- This assignment can be in any genre and format EXCEPT an essay (Examples: Q&A, interview, charts, dialogue, memorandum, etc.):
- Inside Work: Understanding Disciplinarity – page 10. Complete all questions and follow instructions. You will need your course schedule – considering at least four courses you have already taken or plan to take.
- Read Insider’s View: Undergraduate students on academic writing – pages 12-14.
- Inside Work: Understanding the Goals of Your Writing Course – page 14.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"