Part C: Your Marketing Plan
For this assignment, you will conclude your marketing plan by developing your hypothetical company’s pricing and distribution strategies, and integrated marketing communications plan.
Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the third part of your marketing plan in 8–12 pages:
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part B of your marketing plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan.
- Develop the company’s pricing and distribution strategy.
- Develop the integrated marketing communications plan most relevant for your product or service and audience. Develop your message strategy. Develop your media strategy.
- Develop your public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling plan most relevant for your product or service and audience.
- Develop your online and direct marketing plan most relevant for your product or service and audience.
- Develop your social-responsibility or cause-related marketing plan most relevant for your product or service and audience.
- Use at least three academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product or service.
- Use the Part C Marketing Plan Template [DOCX] to complete the assignment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"