• Data screening is fundamental prior to any analysis.
• This is the second time you will do data screening.
• The data are retrieved from the course-provided SPSS file based upon the instruments and variables you identified in Module 2. (GENDER INEQUALITY)The type of data screening conducted with a variable is dependent upon the variable’s level of measure.
• The basics of data screening is outlined in your Warner text (refer to Chapter 4, p. 125-182 and Chapter 6, p. 224; also refer back to previous Week 2 assignment handout)
• Turn in your data screening output for analysis of group differences.
Note: You only have to turn in output for data screening of the variables you use in your analysis. No writeup is required
Output should include:
•Variable Selections (choose 2)
Note: There are a number of demographics that you can explore differences between (e.g., gender) in the dataset.
DUE JUNE 5, 2021