1. Discuss the various types of learning walks and their different purposes. Which of the types of learning walks presented in Figure 6.3 (p. 106) have you participated in and which are more useful for monitoring the improvement progress? (ghost walk, learning walk, faculty learning walk, external eyes, and guided visits)
Answer the following questions using APA format. You should also include research from at least two sources when answering the following questions. Response should be at least 1200 words in length.
1. What monitoring systems do you use in your classroom, school, or district?
2. How are the findings from these monitoring system shared with you and all stakeholders?
3. Does the monitoring plan allow for you, the school or district to revisit its goals and make adjustments? If so when do adjustments occur?
4. If you could change the monitoring plan in your classroom, school of district, what would you change and why is this change needed?
Answer the following questions. Your total response should be at least 1500 words. Follow APA format and have at least two sources.