ider Example: Exploring Social Science Theory – page 186-189, Miller-Cochran, S. K., Stamper, R., & Cochran, S. (2019). An insider’s guide to academic writing: A rhetoric and reader. Boston, MA: Bedford/St. Martins, Macmillan.
- Read and annotate the text using the “content/form-response grid” format introduced on page 154.
- Complete the Discussion Questions on page 189.
- Complete Inside Work: Tracing a Theory’s Development – page 189.
- Submit this Q&A assignment including the grid, the discussion questions, and the Inside Work as one document to Blackboard assignment here.
- There is no peer review for this assignment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"