For this week’s assignment, you will be working on a goal-setting worksheet. Choose factors within your circle of influence that you would like to, and are able to change, such as poor eating habits, lack of exercise, erratic sleeping patterns, or work-life balance, etc. Pick at least four achievable improvements that you can make to your personal habits. It can be as simple as, “I want to make sure I brush my teeth three times a day,” or “I want to spend 1 hour away from my phone at an appointed hour.”
Develop a personal goal setting plan for yourself.
Include each of the following points in your assignment:
· Create a goal setting chart
· Select the goals you would like to achieve
· Set concrete steps to achieve the goals each day during the week
· Monitor yourself during the week. Did you take actions each day to accomplish your goals?
· Mark each day’s accomplishments with a Y or N
· At the end of the week, reflect on What was standing in your way? Were those goals that you wrote down actually achievable? Why or why not?