answer the following questions base on the two readings. and each reading‘a discussion should have separate document.
1. What was the reading?
2. What was the reading about?
3. What was the argument of the text? Or what theory did it advance?
4. What was the evidence used to support the argument? Or what were the examples used to explain the theory?
5. What’s a question you still have?
6. What’s something from the reading that you want to share?
7. How did this reading help you think about something else (in the class, in other classes, in your life)?
8. Who would you most like to read this text?