The summative assignment for this course is to write a Final Paper on a topic or topic area that allows you to focus on a dimension of group activity relevant to the field of human services.
Requirements for this assignment are specified very broadly, enabling you to define your topic narrowly or broadly. These are as follows:
- Identify a topic or topic area that defines management group activity relevant to human services. This identification will be part of the Week 4 Annotated Bibliography and Final Paper topic choice assignment, which also requires that you identify and annotate no fewer than eight scholarly resources to support your work. Click here to view a list of plausible topics, any of which may provide a plausible starting point for your topic selection.
- Summarize what is known and what has been researched in the field surrounding your topic of choice. Include reference to two or three of the most current and important issues, questions, or debates that are guiding practice and research.
- Select one of the issues, questions, or debates identified in the previous bullet and provide focused analysis of this subtopic, providing discussion of why the subtopic is important and evaluating the most prominent positions argued.
- Support all analysis and argumentation with relevant theory, argumentation, evidence, and research provided in the course and outside sources.
- 2,000 -2500 eight scholarly sources within past 6 years
- APA Cover Page, Citations Reference Page
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"