These are the main points to reflect on. Please write as an essay, do not make lists or write this as a list. This should not be like the proposal in that way. Please write it like a paper with appropriate essay-like headings/formatting.
We’re looking for depth in your reflection of how the conversation went. Per the syllabus, this essay should be 600-800 words. We’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
- Whom did you choose for your dialogue, and why?
- Describe the dialogue. (Where were you? What topic did you choose to talk about? How did you start? How long did it last? How did it end?)
- What was it like to try and dialogue outside of the classroom about a topic you chose with people you chose?
- What is a moment from the conversation that reminded you about something that happened in class? Please know you can (and maybe should) keep the details of the conversation out of this response, we just want the lessons
- What did this experience teach you about the benefits and limitations of dialogue?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"