- Provide a title for your paper.
- Secondary sources from outside the class are welcome; be sure to cite your sources to avoid plagiarism.
- A brief synopsis can be used when necessary, e.g. introducing a text from outside the class or leading toward an argument. But please avoid excessive plot summary.
- Always remember to interpret/analyze your quote. Don’t leave it hanging alone.
- Proofread your paper before submitting it.
- Use either MLA or Chicago style for your citation.
Instruction in the file.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"