You are being tasked with writing 2 sample exam questions for each of the 5 Course Outcomes for this class, and to briefly explain how/why you think the question you constructed aligns with the objective. Your questions must address a topic covered in the chapter readings or lessons up-to-date. To receive full credit, your multiple-choice question must meet the following criteria:
- Your question must be written clearly. And it must specifically state what you want in an answer.
- Questions must be accompanied by an explanation of how/why you think the question you constructed measures the objective.
- Answer options must be mutually exclusive. This means that you can’t have any questions that have more than one best (or true) answer.
- Questions must be no more than 2 complete sentences.
- Each question requires an option of A, B, C and D. This means that someone answering your questions must be able to choose from 4 options.
Below you will find the Course Outcomes for the class.
- Apply principles of developmental theories to explain physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development throughout the lifespan.
- Compare normal physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development with abnormal development throughout the lifespan.
- Explain the progression of development across the human lifespan and assess options to improve the quality of life throughout the lifespan.
- Identify and analyze factors influencing human development.
- Evaluate research in lifespan development and link evaluation to personal research and clinical practice.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"