The project charter is one of the more important project documents. It authorizes the project, provides the purpose and justification for the project and provides the criteria to judge project success.
The specific parts of the St. Dismas Assisted Living Facility case study you will need to prepare the project charter are listed below.
Meredith, J.R., Mantel, Jr. S.J., Shafer, S.M., & Sutton, M.M. (2017). Project management in practice (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Part 1: Friendly Assisted Living Facility – 1 (pp. 29-30)
- Part 4: Friendly Assisted Living Facility Project Budget Development—4 (p. 139-141)
- Part 5: Friendly Assisted Living Facility Program Plan—5 (pp. 179-181)
- Friendly Assisted Living Facility Construction Project Plan (pp. 181)
Your project charter must include:
- Project Description
- Purpose and Justification for the project
- Objectives of the project
- High Level Project Requirements
- Tangible Measures of Project Success
- Project Assumptions and Constraints
- Assumptions for the Project
- Constraints for the Project
- Project Milestone Timeline Chart
- Construction Milestone Timeline (labeled)
- Stakeholder Register
- Project Approval Procedures
Refer to the Project Charter Template for specific instructions on how to develop the project charter.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"