5 Question Paper (500 Words)
1. What abilities define our concept of an intelligent person in the United States? What abilities do you think would define the concept of an intelligent person in rural Africa?
2. Make a case for why one would want to use heuristics for solving problems and making decisions and judgments.
3. Give an original example of an ill-structured and a well-structured problem.
4. Describe the stages that children go through as they develop language and give an example of each. If you wanted to raise a bilingual child, how do you think you could best accomplish this?
5. Examine the theories of multiple intelligences that you read about in this chapter. Are there any types of intelligence that you feel were overlooked in these theories? Why or why not?