Part one: Identify different historical definitions of, and causal explanations for, drug abuse
Part two: Apply social learning theory to the “causes” of drug abuse
Part three: Analyze the interactional contexts and personal experiences associated with “soft” and “hard” drug abuse
The posts will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar.
- Length: submission must be no less than 250 words in length; there is no maximum length
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"